1. Hearing a mother angrily shout at HER KID who has YOUR NAME will shit you right up.
2. Until my kids were born I’d never witnessed a turd leaving it’s natural habitat. Now I've seen it more than Eastenders.
3. The most relaxing thing as a new parent is a hard day at work.
4. It’s worth having twins just to hear them blame farts on each other.
5. In the right mood, a two year old will still give you a really nice hug. And it’s the best 0.3 seconds of the day.
(I post regular blogs to my FB page...I'm a stand up comic, dad to toddler twins and parent blogger...you can also find me on Instagram )